1. Notice Requirements
As we ask others to respect our intellectual property rights, we respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by SHEIN violates your copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights, please submit your complaint through our online intellectual property complaint portal: m.shein.com/us/ip-complaint
. Any such notice must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the intellectual property right that has been allegedly infringed.
- Identification of intellectual property being infringed, including, if any, the corresponding registration number and corresponding country of registration.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, including information regarding the location of the infringing materials on the Site or App, with sufficient detail so that SHEIN can find it.
- If a design patent is at issue, identify the design patent that you claim has been infringed along with the registration number.
- If a utility patent is at issue, identify the utility patent that you claim has been infringed along with a Court Order or Judgment supporting your claim.
- Your full legal name, company affiliation (if any), mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the allegedly infringing material is not authorized by the intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Alternatively, you may send a notice of claimed infringement with the foregoing information to [email protected]
with the subject “Takedown Request” or to the following address:
- Copyright Agent, Legal Department
- SHEIN US Services, LLC
- 777 S. Alameda St., 2nd Floor
- Los Angeles, CA 90021-1672
2. Counter Notice Requirements
If you believe that material you posted on SHEIN was removed or access to it was disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification with us by submitting written notification to our copyright agent designated above. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), your notice must include substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- An identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access disabled.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address).
- A statement under penalty of perjury by you that you have a good faith belief that the material identified above was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- A statement that you will consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or if you reside outside the United States for any judicial district in which the Services may be found) and that you will accept service from the person (or an agent of that person) who provided SHEIN with the complaint at issue.
The removed material may be replaced or access to it may be restored 10 to 14 business days after the counter notice is processed unless the party claiming infringement files a lawsuit against you. Please be aware that if you misrepresent that material is not infringing, you may be liable for damages or penalties (including costs and attorneys' fees). SHEIN reserves the right to reject any counter notifications filed in bad faith.
SHEIN or its affiliates owns all intellectual property and other rights, title, and interest in and to the SHEIN website, and related mobile application, including but not limited to copyrights in the website and related mobile application and technologies used to provide you the services available on the website and related mobile application. These copyrights and intellectual properties are protected by international and domestic law.
Roadget Business PTE. LTD. is the owner of the “SHEIN” trademarks and service marks, which are registered in multiple countries. The “SHEIN” trademarks and service marks may not be used without the prior express written consent of Roadget Business PTE. LTD.
THIS SERVICE MAY CONTAIN TRANSLATIONS POWERED BY GOOGLE. GOOGLE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES RELATED TO THE TRANSLATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
The website has been translated for your convenience using translation software powered by Google Translate. Reasonable efforts have been made to provide an accurate translation, however, no automated translation is perfect nor is it intended to replace human translators. Translations are provided as a service to users of the website, and are provided "as is." No warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, is made as to the accuracy, reliability, or correctness of any translations made from into any other language. Some content (such as images, videos, Flash, etc.) may not be accurately translated due to the limitations of the translation software.
The official text is the version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal effect for compliance or enforcement purposes. If any questions arise related to the accuracy of the information contained in the translated website, refer to the version of the website which is the official version.