About Points Reward
The following are ways in which you can earn SHEIN points.
Confirm your registration
You will receive 100 points for verifying your email on your profile page.
Buy and Save
You will earn 1 point for every US Dollar spent on an eligible purchase, excluding taxes, shipping or any other fees. Eligible purchase means purchase of merchandise from SHEIN and does not include gift cards or SHEIN CLUB membership.
Points will be credited to your account once you confirm delivery of your order.
To confirm delivery of your order:
Log onto your SHEIN account.
Click on "My Orders".
Select orders you have received and click on "Confirm Delivery".
Review our products
Points can be earned by posting reviews on your purchased items. After meeting the minimum text requirement, you will receive 5 points. If your review includes a photograph, you will receive 10 points. Please do not post photographs of yourself if you are under the age of 18. If your review includes size information, you will receive an additional 2 points.
| Post a comment || Post a comment with pictures || Post a comment with size information |
| 5 || 10 || +2 |
You can post a review by:
Logging into your SHEIN account.
Clicking on "My Orders".
Going to "View Details" of the order containing the item you wish to review.
Clicking "Write a Review" and uploading a photograph if you wish.
Submitting your review for verification
- Your review will appear on the product page after it has been verified by our staff.
- You can share your review on Facebook once it is submitted.
Please note that you can receive a daily maximum of 2000 points by posting product reviews.
Participate in activities
You can earn points by participating in certain site activities. Scan QR code to open APP, or search SHEIN on APP store or Google Play to participate in the activities.
1. You will earn points if you check into the site every day for seven consecutive days.
2. A consecutive streak lasts seven days. On the eighth day, the cycle will restart and will count as your first check-in of the cycle. If you do not complete a seven-day cycle, the first day you check in after not checking in for at least a day will count as day one of your cycle.
Tune into SHEIN Live:
Points will be given out randomly during the streaming event.
Participate in daily marketing activities:
Participate in the points-related activities held by SHEIN within the specified time limit, and receive the corresponding points rewards according to the activity rules published for those activities.
Participate in contests:
You may also earn points for participating in SHEIN contests, subject to the rules published for those contests.
About Points Redemption
Points are independent on each of the SHEIN sites. The balance is displayed on the Points History page. It is the balance available to you on the current site.
Every 100 points = $1. You can use the points to deduct up to 70% of the total price of your order (excluding tax, shipping costs and insurance). Points with the earliest expiration date will be applied first. To learn more about how to redeem your points, please click How to Order
You can also use your points to redeem coupons during special events or redeem game opportunities, etc. For specific usage rules, please refer to each event's terms and conditions.
About Points Balance
Please log into your SHEIN account and click on "SHEIN Points/My Points" in your account to view the balance. You can only view the current site's points balance on current site.
About Points Redemption
SHEIN points have different expiration dates. At the time that points are awarded, you will be advised of their expiration date. Expiration dates range from 7 days to 3 months, some may even have a longer expiration date. If your points expire before redemption, they will be deleted from your account.
About Daily Limit of Points
For every user, there is a maximum number of points they can receive daily. When users reach the maximum number of points they can receive daily, they can still participate in events and games, but they cannot receive any more points. Click here for more details.
1. Every user can receive maximum 8000 SHEIN points daily in total, regardless of method used to acquire the points;
2. Every user can receive maximum 2000 SHEIN points daily from product reviews;
3. Every user can receive maximum 100 SHEIN points daily from checking in;
4. Every user can receive maximum 500 SHEIN points daily from participating in events;
5. Every user can receive maximum 200 SHEIN points daily from filling out surveys;
About Points Return
1. If an unpaid order is cancelled, the points applied to the original order will be immediately returned to your account.
2. If you return an order, the points used for that order will be returned to your account along with your refund or credit, if so selected. If you return part of an order, points will be returned to your account based on the percentage of the price of the returned items to the total order price.
3. If the cancellation of your order or product return occurs after the points used would have expired, expired points will not be returned to your account. You can view the points details in your account.
4. If your product return occurs after you have confirmed receipt of your order, points used in the order will be returned to your account. Points received from placing an order will be deducted when you return an order or items; the earliest expiring points will be deducted first. If your account does not have sufficient points balance, points will be deducted until the balance reaches 0.
5. If you place a first order, receive points, use those points for a second order, after which you return the first order, we reserve the right to refund your purchase price on the first order minus the value of the points you received and used from the first order.