1. Q: Am I required to pay for shipping fees?
A: Shipping fees are all covered by us. However, you may be required to pay Customs Duty. Please see section 10 above.
2. Q: I applied for the same item with different User Accounts and have been selected on both User Accounts. Can I get multiples of the same item?
A: No, participants cannot receive multiple samples of the same Free Trial item. It is against our terms to create multiple User Accounts. Anyone caught doing so will be banned from our Free Trial program and we reserve the right to terminate their User Account(s).
3. Q: Am I able to keep the Free Trial item?
A: Yes, of course! If you were selected for the Free Trial, it is yours to keep as a thank you for your participation.
4. Q: Will the list of Participants be announced?
A: Yes, we will announce the list of Participants on the main page of the Free Trial Center.
5. Q: What should I do if the size or address of the trial order is wrong?
A: One the order has been generated, we cannot change the size or address of the Free Trial item. These products are processed and shipped quickly. Please be sure the sizing and address information are correct before ordering.
6. Q: I have applied and been chosen to receive a free trial item; however, I feel the item is not my style and does not suit me, can I switch to another item?
A: Unfortunately, once you have applied and been chosen to receive the Free Trial item it cannot be changed.
7. Q: After I've applied for a Free Trial item, if I think I've made a mistake or if I no longer want the item, can I cancel and apply for something else?
A: No, once you have applied for a Free Trial item, you will not be able to cancel it and apply for something else.
8. Q: I have applied many times, why didn’t I get selected? How can I increase my probability of being selected?
A: Free Trial participants are randomly selected through our system, which may consider your SHEIN account's and Free Trial participation’s integrity history. Selection also has to do with the number of participants each week, which is limited. But please don't be discouraged, you can continue to apply next week! We wish you good luck！
9. Q: Which users can apply for the Free Trial Program?
A: As long as your User Account is not blacklisted, and you are at least 18 years old, you can apply for the Free Trial Program. You can apply 3 times every week.
10. Q: It’s been a week since I applied, and I haven't heard anything yet. How long does it take?
A: You can log in to the Free Trial Center to check the status of the Free Trial application the second Tuesday after applying for the Free Trial Program. If you have been selected as a participant, you will also receive an email and an App push notification.
11. Q: What will happen if I don't pay the Customs Duty?
A: If the Free Trial product is confiscated by Customs or any kind of Customs Duty is imposed, the participant is responsible to complete Customs clearance formalities and pay any required Customs Duty. If you are unwilling to pay Customs Duty, the item may be forfeited and we will not send you a replacement product.
12. Q: I can't find the page to upload the report. Can you tell me where it is?
A: Hello, you first need to log in to your SHEIN User Account. Once logged in, go to “More Services” and then to “Free Trial Center.” Then find the approved products under the "My Applications" tab and click the "Upload Review" button below.