The SHEIN Campus Ambassador Program (the “Program”) is being administered by SHEIN Distribution Corporation (“SHEIN,” “we,” “us,” or “our”). We reserve the right to modify our Program rules and benefits without any prior notice. By applying and being accepted as a SHEIN Campus Ambassador, you agree that you will adhere to the Terms & Conditions, which may be updated from time to time without prior notice.
- 1. You must be at least 18 years old to participate in the program.
- 2. You must be currently enrolled in a university/college in the United State (*50 states only).
- 3. You must be authorized to work in the United States.
- 4. You acknowledge, understand, and accept that you are not an employee, consultant, co-venturer, partner, or agent of SHEIN or its affiliates. This is a referral commission program.
- 5. You acknowledge and understand that you are responsible for reporting and paying any federal or state taxes in connection with the commissions you earn from this program. We may be required to provide you with a 1099 Form.
When a customer referred by you links their SHEIN profile with your unique Reference Code, they’ll become one of your Valid Users. When a Valid User places an order on SHEIN’s website or app, you will earn a 3% commission on their total purchase order, excluding returns, sales tax, and shipping costs.
Your account may reference “Commission paid” and “Commission unpaid.”
- “Commission paid” refers to the amount of commission that has been paid to you.
- “Commission unpaid” refers to the estimated amount of commission you have earned and has not yet been paid to you.
Commissions are calculated and tallied on the first day of each month, so the actual amount might be different from the Commission unpaid amount you see on your account.
Please note that your commission will only become available to you for withdrawal 30 days after the orders have been placed by your Valid Users. In other words, when someone places an order with your Reference Code linked to their profile, you will earn 3% of their total order amount (excluding returns, sales tax and shipping) as commission after 30 days.
Additionally, you may make a withdrawal of your commission as long as you have a minimum amount of $20 in Commissions Unpaid, and your withdrawal does not exceed the Commissions Unpaid amount.
Reference Code is Linked for 90-days
Reference Code will only be linked to the Valid User’s profile for 90 days after the Valid User added your Reference Code to their SHEIN profile. After the 90-day period, the Reference Code will be automatically removed from the Valid User’s profile. Once your Reference Code unlinks from the Valid User’s SHEIN profile, you will no longer earn commission from their orders and they will no longer be counted as your Valid User.
As the SHEIN Campus Ambassador, you are to treat other Campus Ambassadors with respect and kindness. We encourage Campus Ambassadors to reach out and support one another, but we are not responsible for the behavior or posts of any Campus Ambassadors.
SHEIN Campus Ambassadors must follow the following code of conduct:
- 1. You must include "#ad" or disclose that you are promoting SHEIN in exchange for a commission whenever you promote SHEIN. This is to comply with Federal Trade Commission regulations.
- 2. You are only allowed to promote SHEIN as a Campus Ambassador. You may not hide your Campus Ambassador identity and promote SHEIN under false pretenses to gain new users.
- 3. You must disclose that the code being promoted is your Reference Code.
- 4. You must clearly communicate that your Reference Code is NOT a coupon code. It cannot be applied at checkout and can only be manually added to the Valid User’s profile page.
- 5. You may not promote your Reference Code on any of SHEIN's websites or on social media, including but not limited to TikTok, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- 6. You are prohibited from adding your Reference Code to any coupon sites.
- 7. You are prohibited from advertising your Reference Code under other Campus Ambassadors’ social media posts or content, including but not limited to TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
If you reach out to your friends, family, or others through email as a SHEIN Campus Ambassador, you must offer them the opportunity to opt-out from receiving future emails. This is to comply with Federal Trade Commission regulations.
Here is a sample language: If you do not wish to receive this type of email from me anymore, please reply to this message with “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” to let me know.
After you’ve received the request to unsubscribe or opt-out, you must comply with the individual’s request and not reach out to them again with any promotional emails about SHEIN.
We reserve the right to terminate your Ambassador status and withhold your commission if we become aware that you have materially violated the Terms & Conditions. If your Ambassador status is terminated, you will no longer be eligible to receive any commissions, rewards or benefits associated with the Program.
Furthermore, the Program may be changed, suspended, or terminated at any time without notice. Changes may include, but not limited to, modifying the commission percentage, imposing additional restrictions, or terminating the Program.