About receiving SHEIN points
The following are ways in which you can earn SHEIN points.
Confirm your registration
You may verify your email on your profile page to receive 100 points.
Buy and Save
You’ll earn 1 point for every dollar spent on your purchase.
Points will be credited to your account once you confirm delivery of your order.
Log into your SHEIN account.
Click on "My Orders"
Select orders you have received and click on "Confirm Delivery"
Review our products
Points can be earned by posting comments and reviews on purchased items. After meeting the minumum of text product comments, you will receive 5 points.
| Post a comment || Post a comment with pictures || Post a comment with size information |
| 5 || 10 || 2 |
Log into your SHEIN account
Click on "My Orders"
Go to "View Details" of the order containing the item you want to review
Then click "Write a Review" and upload a photo if you wish
Submit your reviews for verification
- Your review will appear on product page after it has been verified by our staff.
- You can share your review on Facebook once it is submitted.
Please note that you can receive a maximum of 2000 points through comments daily.
Participate in activities
Scan QR code to open APP, or search SHEIN on APP store or Google Play to join the following campaigns. You can get more points.
1. Every day that you check-in consecutively will earn you additional points.
2. A consecutive streak lasts up to 7 days. On the eighth day, the cycle will restart and will count as your first check-in of the cycle. But beware, if you miss a day within your 7-day cycle, it will start you back at one.
Join in the Outfit contests
1. At the end of the contest, the top 12 of the leaderboard will receive points rewards.
2. Additional points can be won if your outfit is chosen as an Editor's Pick or Editor’s Fave.
Tune in SHEIN Live
Points will be given out randomly during the livestream.
Participate in Show contests
1. Participate in Show contests and posts based on the given theme. Each post will earn you 5 points (up to 10 points per day).
2. If your post is selected as a featured piece by SHEIN editors, you will earn a bonus of 50 points.
Participate in daily marketing activities
Participate in the points-related activities held by SHEIN within the specified time limit, and receive the corresponding points rewards according to the activity rules.
About the usage of SHEIN points
Points are independent on each of the SHEIN sites. The balance is displayed on the Points History page. It is the balance available to you on the current site.
Every 100 points = $1. You can use the points to deduct up to 70% of the total amount of products when you place your order (only the total price of products is supported, excluding postage, insurance and taxes). Points will be used based on how soon they expire. To learn more about points and their usage, please click here .
You can also use your points to redeem coupons during special events or redeem game opportunities, etc. For specific usage rules, please refer to each event's terms and conditions.
About viewing SHEIN points
Please log into your SHEIN account and click on "SHEIN Points/My Points" in your personal account to view the balance.You can only view the current site's points balance on current site.
About the valid period of SHEIN points
Based on categories, SHEIN POINTS have different expiration dates. Expiration dates range from 7 days to 3 months, some may even have a longer expiration date. If your points expired before being used, they will be deleted from your account.
About the daily limit of SHEIN points
For every user, there is a maximum amount of points they can receive daily. When users reaches the maximum amount of points they can receive daily, they can still participate in events and games, but they cannot receive any more points. Click here to understand limitation configuration.
1. Every user can receive maximum 8000 SHEIN points daily;
2. Every user can receive maximum 2000 SHEIN points daily from comments;
3. Every user can receive maximum 100 SHEIN points daily from checking in;
4. Every user can receive maximum 500 SHEIN points daily from events;
5. Every user can receive maximum 200 SHEIN points daily from surveys;
About returning SHEIN points
1. If an unpaid order is cancelled, the points applied to the original order will be immediately returned to your points account.
2. If you request a return, the points for returned item will reverted to your account along with your refund.If it's a partial return, points will be returned based on a percentage of the product's price.
3. If the cancellation order/refund occurs outside the validity period of the points, expired points will not be refunded, and the user can view the records in the point details.
4. If the return occurs after you have confirmed receipt, points from the original order will be returned to your points account. Points received from placing an order will be deducted, they will start being deducted from points that are expiring. If your points account does not have enough balance, points will be deducted until it reaches 0.