1. Q: Am I required to pay shipping fees?
A: Shipping fees are all covered by us. The only thing we require of you is submit your review within 10 days of receiving your Free Trial item.
2. Q: I applied for the same sample with different IDs, and have been selected on both IDs, can I get multiple samples?
A: No, members cannot receive multiple samples of the same trial items. It is against our terms to create multiple accounts for free trial items. Any one caught doing so will be banned from our Free Trial program.
3. Q: Am I able to keep the free trial item once I submit my review?
A: Yes, of course! If you were selected for the Free Trial, it is yours to keep once you have submitted a successful trial product review.
4. Q: Will the list of winners be announced?
A: Yes, we will announce the list of winners in the trial center of the website.
5. Q: What should I do if the size or address of the trial order is wrong?
A: One the order has been generated, we cannot change the size or address of the free trial item. These products are processed and shipped quickly. Please be sure the sizing and address information are correct before ordering.
6. Q: I have applied and been chosen to receive a free trial item; however I feel the item is not my style and does not suit me, can I switch to another item?
A: Unfortunately once you have applied and been chosen to receive the Free Trial item it cannot be changed. Please feel free to ask a friend or family member to help you out in writing your review if you feel the style better suits them.
7. Q: What should I do if the Free Trial review fails to upload?
If you are unable to upload the review, please check if the submitted link is correct. The link must direct to the Free Trial product you obtained. The image size is at least 500*680px.
If you still cannot upload it, please upload the information you want to upload and the screenshot of the page that shows you failed to upload to our SHEIN Customer Service, we will verify and help you as soon as possible.
8. Q: After I've applied for a sample product, if I think I've made a mistake or if I no longer want the item, can I cancel and apply for something else?
A: No, once you have applied for a Free Trial item, you will not be able to cancel it and apply for something else.
9. Q: I have applied many times, why didn’t I win? How can I increase my probability of winning?
A: Hello, the Free Trial Winners are randomly selected through our system, which considers your SHEIN account's various credit records and trial integrity history and so on. It also has to do with the number of Winners each week, which is limited. But please don't be discouraged, you can continue to apply next week! We wish you good luck!
10. Q: Which users can apply for the trial?
A: Hello, as long as your account is not blacklisted, you can apply for the Free Trial. You can apply for 3 products every week.
11. Q: It’s been a week since I applied, and I haven't heard anything yet. How long does it take?
A: Hello, you can log in to the Free Trial Center to check the status of the trial application the second Tuesday after applying for the Free Trial. If you are successfully selected as a winner, you will also receive our email and app push notifications.
12. Q: When I click on the trial application, there is an option that allows me to change my country, but my country does not appear.
A: Hello, it may be that the website you are browsing does not support the corresponding shipping country. Please try to switch to the corresponding site of the country first.
13. Q: If my review is not approved, do I need to return the package?
A: Hello, you can keep the product, but this will affect your eligibility for the next Free Trial and your chances of being selected.
14. Q: What will happen if I don't pay the Customs Duty?
A: Hello, we have stated in the rules that if the Free Trial product is confiscated by Customs or a Customs Duty is imposed, the user is responsible to clear Customs and pay any required tariff. If you are unwilling to pay Customs Duty, this may affect your next Free Trial eligibility.
15. Q: I can't find the entrance to upload the report, can you tell me where it is?
A: Hello, you first need to log in to Personal Center. Once logged in, go to Free Trial Center, then find the approved products under the "My Applications" tab, and click the "Upload Report" button below.
16. Q: What impact will there be if no report is sent 10 days after receiving the package?
A: Hello, if you are unable to upload the report within 10 days of receiving the package, please contact us in time to extend the time for you. Otherwise, it will affect your next Free Trial eligibility.